My favorite saying by Maya Angelou is “When you learn, teach. When you get, give.”
I’ve been blessed with encountering several meaningful books that I’ve found to be embedded with wisdom, power, grace, and healing. Books, music, and writing are three particular venues that speak to my soul and lift my spirit.
I’ve been thinking about compiling a list of books that have touched my heart long after my eyes left the final page. I carry the spirit of these books with me and wanted to share with you!
I’m a firm believer that different messages touch us at different times. I’m also a fan of “different strokes for different folks.” Here are a few of my dearest reads:
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Nonviolent Communication by Marshall B. Rosenberg
- The Power by Rhonda Byrne
- The Complete Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- The Divine Romance by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Spiritual Relationships by Paramahansa Yogananda
- I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn’t) by Brené Brown
I hope you gift yourself with an experience – whether it’s with a blanket, cup of tea, and a book of your choice, or something else that speaks to your soul and creates a lift in your spirit!