Daily reminders (uplifting, reassuring, motivational) are meant to be practiced until you become (i.e., embody) the reminder itself.
Here are 10 daily reminders to practice!
- To be yourself, love with all your heart, and honor others’ freedom of choice are invaluable life achievements.
- The highest honor on a team is not MVP; it’s being an all-rounder: someone who is adaptable, resilient, and creative.
- The more you value yourself, the less you’ll care about what others think of you.
- Simplify your life. When you are so distracted by the outside world, you lose out on an incredible world existing within you.
- Someone feeling safe enough to be themselves in your presence is the highest form of flattery, not imitation.
- The present moment is the only moment of time that is real. Don’t miss out.
- High-quality friends are priceless. Vibe with your tribe.
- A life without discipline will wear you down. A life without flexibility will also wear you down.
- Your heart is wiser than your mind. Don’t confuse the two.
- Don’t hide. Owning yourself, your journey, your mistakes, your accomplishments, your evolving life path is the way you set yourself free.
Here’s to your continued blooming,